The businesses of Chocolate Smiles Village on W. Chatham Street are pleased to announce that we will be hosting our second Cary Art Loop Final Friday event on October 28th from 6 – 9PM. This promises to be a great event with some really nice art befitting the V Foundation for cancer research. Appetizers provided by Havana Grill and fantastic acoustics by West Trinity.
- Studio 180 Salon will be featuring artist Timothy Orikri ;
- Chocolate Smiles chocolatiers will have chocolates after hours;
- Graceful Expressions dance education will be featuring youth art exhibits;
- Styles Group Fitness will offer at wo-week free invitation to join for those attending the event;
- West Trinity (blues / Rock) you really have to SEE them to fully appreciate their sound!
Chocolate Smiles Village enthusiastically support the local Cary fine arts community and look forward to playing an integral part of the renaissance of downtown historic Cary. Working together brings out the best in ourselves and for ourselves. Chocolate Smiles Village is located at 312 W. Chatham St. Cary, North Carolina.
About the businesses of Chocolate Smiles Village:
- Chocolate Smiles chocolatier specializes in handmade chocolates and chocolate confections. It has a longstanding tradition of fine creations in the greater Cary area.
- Graceful Expressions dance education specializes in youth ballet, tap and dance classes.
- Studio 180 Salon is dedicated to fine hair care and coloring services and products.It is based in Cary, North Carolina and serves greater Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Holly Springs, Wake Forest and surrounding areas of the triangle Carolinas.
- Styles Fitness Group is a fitness boutique specializing in small group personal training for women. It is based in Richmond, Virginia with a regional location in Cary, North Carolina.